Who We Are:
Destination Marketing is a full-service marketing agency, working with clients of all shapes and sizes from national retailers to start-ups. We’re smart, nimble, and innovative, applying our experience and expertise to deliver the highest quality of work for our clients throughout North America from our headquarters in Mountlake Terrace, WA.
This is an onsite position. We offer a safe workplace environment and comply with all current state COVID safety requirements. Our office is not a cubical/open space floor plan – we provide an enclosed office space for each of our employees in a modern work setting and encourage teleconferencing for much of our inter-office communication.
We are looking for a smart, creative, and articulate digital marketing professional to join our team. This role combines creativity and data analysis to provide support for our online marketing campaigns. A successful candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as a minimum of two years digital marketing experience. We’re looking for a team-oriented person, ready to roll up their sleeves and dive right in, excited to be a part of the collaborative process and make some really cool stuff.
- Detail-oriented, motivated, team player
- Demonstrated knowledge of online marketing
- Loves digital marketing and highly motivated to keep adding to your skills
- Knowledge in use and management of prominent social media platforms
- Knowledge in use and management of prominent content management systems (i.e. WordPress)
- Strong time-management and organizational skills with the ability to work under specified deadlines
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to easily work with data and communicate insights
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- 4-year college degree
What type of experience would be needed:
Online Marketing Strategy
- Support the digital marketing team to create and optimize digital marketing campaigns
- Contribute ideas for improving campaigns to deliver even better results
- Implement ongoing optimization plans based on campaign performance
Social Media Strategy and Campaign Management
- Use social media platforms to deliver online advertising campaigns
- Use Hootsuite platform for monitoring and reporting on results
- Provide day-to-day supervision and execution of social media campaigns
- Exhibit understanding of social media campaigns, social media advertising, and general digital capabilities
Email Marketing Management
- Deliver and implement email campaigns for clients
- Contribute to writing compelling copy to achieve client goals
- Demonstrate familiarity with email marketing software
Search Engine Optimization
- Demonstrate understanding of SEO best practices
- Work with SEO team to develop copy and implement optimizations
- Write content in the form of blogs, web pages, e-mails, social posts, etc.
- Create graphics for social posts, e-mails, content updates, etc.
- Create videos – we have a production staff for the big stuff but familiarity with Canva (or similar apps) is helpful
- Many of our clients are on Amazon and familiarity with the platform is a nice-to-have, but not a need-to-have
As well as
- Client Support and Account Management
- Support general business development opportunities
Destination Marketing provides a modern work environment and outstanding benefits including three weeks of paid time off (PTO), company-paid medical, dental, and long-term disability insurance, and paid holidays. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Digital Marketer position is full-time and salaried. Periodic travel for some accounts may be required.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your cover letter and resume in confidence to: [email protected]. In the subject line include Digital Marketer. No phone calls or faxes please.
We are always interested in reviewing resumes from talented people. So, if you believe you could be a fit for Destination Marketing, whether we have current job postings or not, send your resume our way. We will certainly take it into consideration for future opportunities. Send resume and cover letter to [email protected].