Digital Content Designer
Experience: 1-5 years
Who We Are:
Destination Marketing is a full-service marketing agency, working with clients of all shapes and sizes, from national retailers to start-ups. We’re smart, nimble, and innovative – applying our experience and expertise to deliver the highest quality of work for our clients throughout North America from our headquarters in Mountlake Terrace, WA.
This is an onsite position. We offer a safe workplace environment and comply with all current state COVID-safety requirements. Our office is not a cubical/open space floor plan – we provide an enclosed office space for each of our employees in a modern work setting and encourage teleconferencing for much of our inter-office communication.
We have an opening for a talented designer passionate about creating visual content for the internet on behalf of our clients. This is the perfect opportunity for a recent graduate looking to hone their visual skillset in a fast-past agency with a diverse client base; to take an idea from concept through production, and evolve it based on learned feedback – then see it come to life through a variety of social channels and other display networks. This person must also show an aptitude (if not a darn good ability) for shooting and producing video, creating motion graphics/animation, and generating illustrations – and more importantly, display a willingness to learn and grow in these areas. Where else are you going to find a crazy cool opportunity like this?
- Design and produce advertising creative for social/display, emails, landing pages, and related assets
- Provide design support for presentations, proposals, and other fun projects
- Work well independently and take projects from concept to finish
- Work well under pressure and able to meet deadlines
- Able to switch rapidly between different projects in a fast-paced environment
- College degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 1-5 years graphic design/content production experience working within an agency setting (preferred)
- A dynamic portfolio showcasing strengths in design, typography, motion graphics, basic video, GIF animation, visual storytelling, advertising campaign concept creation across a variety of mediums
- Ability to ensure that all graphics are developed and delivered on time across all digital platforms
- Ability to develop initial concept and execute throughout a myriad of executions
- Expertise producing visual content for Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and other social networks
- Proficiency working within Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, Mailchimp, and other content production software
- Experience with basic video editing, understanding of post-production and motion graphics – to create social content (would be a huge plus)
- Ability to work collaboratively with co-workers
- Very detail oriented
- Solid understanding of website and interface design
- Open and receptive to creative direction and feedback
- Daily use of online communication tools such as blogging, IM, social media tools, web conferencing, project management applications, etc.
- Experience developing brands for clients a plus – developing identities/systems, print collateral, and analogous materials couldn’t hurt either
Destination Marketing provides a modern work environment and outstanding benefits including three weeks of paid time off (PTO), company-paid medical, dental, and long-term disability insurance, and paid holidays. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Digital Content Designer position is full-time and salaried. Periodic travel for some accounts may be required.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your cover letter and resume (including a link to your online portfolio) in confidence to: [email protected]. In the subject line, include Digital Content Designer. No phone calls or faxes please.
We are always interested in reviewing resumes from talented people. So, if you believe you could be a fit for Destination Marketing, whether we have current job postings or not, send your resume our way. We will certainly take it into consideration for future opportunities. Send resume and cover letter to [email protected].