Sleep Country Canada
Re-invent a brand and marketing strategy to effectively launch in Canada.
Services We Provided
- Brand Invention
- Marketing Materials
- Broadcast Radio
- Charitable Partnerships
- Media Strategy
- Ad Production
- Online Radio and Video
- Long Form Videos
- Online Marketing
- Local Events
- Customer Research
The founders of Sleep Country Canada had a great idea for a new business, “take a concept that is highly successful in the U.S. and ‘import’ it into Canada.” Since we were the architects behind the brand and marketing for the U.S. company, they hired our team to assist with introducing the concept to the Canadian market.
- Began with thorough research to ensure we understood how to adjust the Sleep Country USA brand and value propositions for the Canadian consumer.
- Managed the expansion to every significant market in Canada.
- Regular brand refreshes to keep messaging relevant.
- Developed dozens of charitable partnerships to build brand likeability.
- Helped manage Sleep Country’s partnership with the 2010 Winter Olympic Games.
- Managed the marketing programs for the mattress retail chains Sleep Country Canada acquired over the years.
- Managed ad production in five languages: English, French, Cantonese, Mandarin, and Hindi.
"We Make It Easy" TV Spot
"We Make It Easy" Radio Spot
It's All About Results
Launched the first store in 1994. Today, they have over 300 stores, by far the largest in Canada, with sales greater than their two largest competitors combined. In November 2012, Sleep Country was awarded “Most Recognizable Brand In Canada”