Complete Rebrand And Relaunch!
Dr. Bill is a world-renowned animal nutrition specialist. Twenty-five years ago he launched a comprehensive lineup of dog and cat supplements. He partnered with the DM team to accomplish a comprehensive rebranding with a fresh look, improved messaging, and a multi-faceted online strategy to generate new customers by tapping into the millions of internet searches every month for pet health information.
66% Year over Year sales growth
What We Provided
A Compelling Website
- We built a brand-new website focused on the information pet owners are looking for. We built it around a deep set of pet health information including more than sixty informational videos (duplicated in white papers to enhance SEO) to answer the most common internet search queries.
- It quickly increased sales and drove strong SEO traffic. DrBillsPetNutrition.com
Evolved & Modernized Branding
- We strengthened the messaging to make a compelling case for why Dr. Bill’s products are a superior option for people who care about their dogs and cats.
- We developed all new packaging in multiple languages to position Dr. Bill’s as a clearly superior product on the shelf.
Research Driven, Efficient Lead Generation
- Increased the efficiency of the media spend using highly targetable digital media channels to increase awareness and drive traffic to the clinic. The result was steady growth in customers and revenue.
- We produce a continuous drip of blogs, email blasts, and social media to build brand awareness. Our program is comprehensive, utilizing more than a dozen simultaneous tactics to woo new buyers, continuously nurture every prospect, and keep previous buyers engaged to ensure consistent repeat purchase.
We Optimize Your:
To make sure your practice stands out above the crowd.
To maximize prospect conversion through a dynamic and attractive web presence.
To create the most effective combination possible of SEO, Search, and Social Media.
To attract and motivate new patients through a continuous flow of fresh, compelling content.
To turn prospects into happy patients through email drips, newsletters, blogs, and remarketing.
To maximize positive online ratings using multiple simultaneous tactics.
To maximize positive “word of mouth” marketing from satisfied customers.